Dax Re-Birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Introduction

Go down

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Post by Kurtis Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Well hello Dax Re-Birth Community :3

My name is Kurtis, irl name as well, I speak English as well as French (both fluently Razz) here's a little bit about moi Wink

Name: Kutis

Favorite Music: Rock, Dubstep, Hip Hop / Rap

Favorite TV Shows: Ridiculousness, Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, Cops, Sons of Anarchy

Favorite Movies: American Pie (1-8 or 9 however many there are), The Hangover (1-3), Fast and Furious (1-7)

A little bit about my experiences with RS:

I've been playing RS since I was about 12 years old, I stopped playing when it got really shitty and they added in EOC. I still played when they added the ditch into the wildy and ruined all of that but then when they added EOC I stopped playing RS completely and only played on private servers. I've played on many servers and I've owned / hosted 2 myself. I've co-owned 2, and administrated about 6. Normally when I find a server that I really like it eventually dies and get shut down so hopefully that doesn't happen to this server. In the future I will most likely be donating some time depending how well everything goes Razz

So yeah, that's pretty much me, if you have any questions feel free to post below or shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to reply Smile
Kurtis
Kurtis

Dax Points : 3265
Dax Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum